Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: MorphoSys offers competitive salaries
- Bonus: All employees participate in a bonus program which is based on the achievement of company-wide goals. Extraordinary performances throughout the year are rewarded with an individual "spot bonus"
- Old-age provision: A flexible framework agreement between an established insurance company and MorphoSys offers employees the possibility to gradually build up their old-age provision, supported by the Company through monthly grants.
- Flexible working hours: A “time-clock mentality” is out of tune with the modern principles of our Company. Flexible working hours also help to strike a better balance between professional duties and private needs. MorphoSys eases the return to work life for employees with families by offering various part-time models
- Training & development: MorphoSys invests in its employees through demand-oriented and tailor-made internal and external advanced training and development programs
- Other benefits: In order to allow a better coordination of professional and family life, MorphoSys has been working together with pme Familienservice GmbH for years. The Company has close links with the “BioKids” day-care centre in Martinsried for children aged from six months to six years with flexible opening hours. Furthermore, we offer additional services like a bus-shuttle in wintertime, lunch allowances and various free recreational and sports activities