(in € million, if not stated otherwise)
S, G&A Expenses
Personnel Expenses (excluding Stock-based Compensation)
Depreciation and Amortization of Tangible Assets
Depreciation and Amortization of Intangible Assets
EBITDA (Earnings before Interest,
Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization)
EBIT (Earnings before Interest and Taxes)
|Net Profit / (Loss) from Discontinued Operations||6.0||(0.4)||0.0|
|Balance Sheet2) (IFRS)|
Cash, Marketable Securities and Other Financial Assets
Equity Ratio (in %)
|79 %||90 %||86 %|
Number of Shares Issued
Earnings per Share (diluted) (in €)
Dividend (in €)
Share Price (in €)
Average Daily Trading Volume
Total Group Employees (Number)
1) Due to the Agreement between Bio-Rad and MorphoSys, signed in December 2012, to acquire substantially all of the segment AbD Serotec, for the years 2013, 2012 and 2011, revenue, income and expenses in connection with the transaction are shown in the line item ‘Profit / (Loss) from Discontinued Operations’. All other line items consist of amounts from continuing operations.
2) Due to the agreement between Bio-Rad and MorphoSys, signed in December 2012, to acquire substantially all of the segment AbD Serotec, for the year 2012, the line item 'Total Assets' includes current and non-current assets in connection with the transaction in the amount of € 40.9 million. The line item 'Total Liabilities' includes for the year 2012 current and non-current liabilities in connection with the transaction in the amount of € 3.7 million.
3) The total amount includes 135 employees from discontinued operations of AbD Serotec.
4) In 2011, a deferred tax asset in the amount of € 2.3 million has been offset with a deferred tax liability for better transparency. Both deferred tax asset and deferred tax liability relate to income taxes levied by the same tax authority on the same taxable entity. To provide comparative information, prior year’s deferred tax asset and deferred tax liability (€ 2.8 million) – and thus total assets as well as total liabilities and stockholders’ equity – have been adjusted accordingly.
5) Consolidated net profit per share (diluted) including discontinued operations from the AbD Serotec segment