At MorphoSys, we are motivated by our mission: More life for people with cancer. As a global, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, we are driven by the urgency to discover, develop, and deliver groundbreaking medicines, aspiring to redefine how cancer is treated.
Our success is created by our people, and we bring together exceptional talent from around the world, offering our colleagues a collaborative, flexible, and diverse work environment. We are looking for individuals who share our values and are motivated to improve the lives of people impacted by cancer.
Since opening our U.S. office in Boston in 2019, we have doubled in size to support our rapid growth, building teams of experts across a variety of different disciplines, from drug development to commercialization.
To learn more, visit us at www.MorphoSys.com, and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Job Summary & General Responsibilities
Our Talent Acquisition team is growing and so is our need for agile and collaborative people professionals. Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, this individual will utilize innovative approaches and technology to identify and attract the best candidates to join our team while ensuring a positive hiring manager/candidate experience.
- Own the full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to hire
- Manage a diverse requisition load across development and commercial areas with varying levels of seniority, ensuring the most effective hiring strategy
- Proactively partner with business leaders to provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies, market intelligence for top profiles, hiring best practices, and emerging talent trends in their market
- Source innovative and diverse talent channels to attract high-quality, agile talent
- Champion diversity and culture in all aspects of the hiring process, from content of job descriptions, formulation of interview panels, and candidate experience
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to build out pipelines for current and future hiring demands, understanding big-picture company growth plans
- Ensure that candidates who move through Morphosys’s hiring process have a positive experience that reflects our culture
- Use reporting, metrics, and analytics to improve recruiting efficiency and outcomes
- Partner closely with HR colleagues to identify and anticipate TA challenges and business needs
- Work closely with the social media team to contribute and support talent attraction and our creative external branding initiatives, including community outreach and other events
- Participate in networking events to grow candidate pipelines and amplify Morphosys’s brand
- Follow up on new hires and their integration into the organization and use this feedback to continuously improve our sourcing and recruitment efforts
Health & Safety
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of Talent Acquisition experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries or working with life sciences clients is required
- You will have ideally gained experience in recruiting in both agency and in-house settings but either route will be considered
- Experience recruiting for Development or Commercial positions
- Demonstrated results in a high-growth organization preferred
- A skilled head-hunter, you are a natural people connector
- Demonstrated experience with developing and executing innovative sourcing strategies from direct sourcing, market competitor mapping/org-charting, and pipeline building
- Highly organized and results-orientated, you approach your work with a sense of urgency
- Flexible and adaptable; you adjust to business priorities, adapt to new areas of learning, and can adopt a team approach to deliver critical results
- You are collaborative across all levels of the business and have a reputation for being a strategic thought partner
- Problem solver and ability to manage multiple priorities at once; resourceful
- You are data-driven and use best practices and business insights to drive success
- You are experienced working with ATS software (Greenhouse a plus)
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state employment laws and current HR business trends and best practices
- Humble and always willing to help or learn from others
Culture & Benefits
- Full vaccination against COVID 19 is a requirement for this position.
As a full time employee of MorphoSys US Inc., you will receive a comprehensive benefits package consisting of medical and dental, vision, life, disability and more. We offer a competitive PTO and holiday schedule – giving you the time you need to recharge, along with a 401k retirement plan which allows you the opportunity to save for your future with an employer matching program. Our culture is a collaborative work environment and we believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success.
MorphoSys US Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment with non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.