At MorphoSys, we are motivated by our mission: More life for people with cancer. As a global, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, we are driven by the urgency to discover, develop, and deliver groundbreaking medicines, aspiring to redefine how cancer is treated.
Our success is created by our people, and we bring together exceptional talent from around the world, offering our colleagues a collaborative, flexible, and diverse work environment. We are looking for individuals who share our values and are motivated to improve the lives of people impacted by cancer.
Since opening our U.S. office in Boston in 2019, we have doubled in size to support our rapid growth, building teams of experts across a variety of different disciplines, from drug development to commercialization.
To learn more, visit us at www.MorphoSys.com, and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Health & Safety
- Professional experience in life-sciences, medicine, nursing or pharmacy (drug dispensing and usage in clinical practice); healthcare provider preferred
- Industry experience, particularly in drug safety, including post-marketing pharmacovigilance, in a global environment, and working with safety databases and vendors; 10+ years of industry experience, 8 years in drug safety
- Fluent spoken and written professional English
- Strong communication skills, oral and written – ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Strong team-working skills – working across cultural and functional boundaries
- An appropriate sense of ownership and urgency, remaining calm under pressure, demonstrating clear thinking and communication
- Skills in people management, including setting clear expectations and supporting delivery of these
- Project management skills, able to prioritize, adapt rapidly to changes in priorities, and manage multiple situations/issues, remaining calm and delivering under pressure
- •Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving and decision-making ability
- Dedication, enthusiasm, team spirit and a strong focus on quality
Full vaccination against COVID 19 is a requirement for this position.
Culture & Benefits
As a full time employee of MorphoSys US Inc., you will receive a comprehensive benefits package consisting of medical and dental, vision, life, disability and more. We offer a competitive PTO and holiday schedule – giving you the time you need to recharge, along with a 401k retirement plan which allows you the opportunity to save for your future with an employer matching program. Our culture is a collaborative work environment and we believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success.
MorphoSys US Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment with non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.