At MorphoSys, we are motivated by our mission: More life for people with cancer. As a global, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, we are driven by the urgency to discover, develop, and deliver groundbreaking medicines, aspiring to redefine how cancer is treated.
Our success is created by our people, and we bring together exceptional talent from around the world, offering our colleagues a collaborative, flexible, and diverse work environment. We are looking for individuals who share our values and are motivated to improve the lives of people impacted by cancer.
Since opening our U.S. office in Boston in 2019, we have doubled in size to support our rapid growth, building teams of experts across a variety of different disciplines, from drug development to commercialization.
To learn more, visit us at www.MorphoSys.com, and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Job Summary & General Responsibilities
The Product Manager, on the Brand Team will play an integral role in the successful growth of MONJUVI (tafasitimab-cxix) in the U.S. Oncology marketplace.
This role will focus on customer engagement and both personal and non-personal promotion toward physicians (Hem/Oncs) and consumers in both traditional marketing and digital channels. This role will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing.
The Product Manager will be responsible for translating key customer insights into effective promotional campaigns that will drive short and long-term product growth and meet/exceed the brand’s annual forecast projections. This position requires strong strategic and analytical thinking as well as creativity and decision-making skills.A proven track record of success in developing and executing marketing tactics toward the physician and/or consumer audiences and working in a team-based environment must be documented. Providing marketing direction as well as working across functions and providing clear guidance to achieve continued growth of MONJUVI.
- Actively contributes to the development of brand plan including translating insights into impactful promotional tactics
- Leads the execution of projects included in annual tactical plan and supports ongoing management of annual budget
- Responsible for translating key brand messaging into engaging booth and congress experiences at top tier industry meetings including overall strategy and asset development
- Ensure success of MONJUVI in the U.S. market and align brand positioning, messaging and key strategies
- Monitor competitive landscape and collaborate with competitive intelligence and the core brand team to develop communications and action plans as well as ensuring dissemination of approved materials to the field.
- Serve as champion for key physician customer groups, including identifying and applying customer insights through market research and KOL engagement as well as leading tactical development of targeted initiatives and materials (both personal and non-personal)
- Support effective engagement and communication with the Field Sales Force
- Execute branded and approved disease state multichannel marketing (MCM) programs including professional websites, media plan, email campaigns, and e-details, and evaluate new opportunities in line with business strategy
- Apply creativity, innovation & out-of-box thinking to solve complex business / marketplace issues
- Assist in developing, coordinating and executing annual business and brand plans as per schedule
- Implement an ROI measurement plan to assess impact of key tactics on sales growth and anticipate when functional course correction is required and adjust with a sense of urgency
- Ensure that the marketing processes, programs, and internal reports are developed, implemented, and effectively administered to be consistent with MorphoSys corporate guidance and all regulatory, legal, ethical SOPs
- Evaluate marketing research plans continuously to ensure they are informing strategy and monitoring performance
- Performing all Company business in accordance with all regulations (e.g. EEO, FDA, OSHA, PDMA, EPA, PhRMA, etc.) and Company policies and procedures. When violations are noted/observed they are to be immediately reported to management. Demonstrating high ethical and professional standards with all business contacts
Morphosys, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.