Oncology Account Manager (OAM) Dallas
At MorphoSys, we are motivated by our mission: More life for people with cancer. As a global, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, we are driven by the urgency to discover, develop, and deliver groundbreaking medicines, aspiring to redefine how cancer is treated.
Our success is created by our people, and we bring together exceptional talent from around the world, offering our colleagues a collaborative, flexible, and diverse work environment. We are looking for individuals who share our values and are motivated to improve the lives of people impacted by cancer.
The Oncology Account Manager Dallas (OAM) will be responsible for product sales for Tafasitamab within a designated geography. As the portfolio of products expands, the OAM may take on responsibilities for future products/indications. The OAM is also responsible for the creation, coordination and execution of strategic business plans for key accounts within their assigned territory based on market dynamics and business analytics. Responsibilities will include clinical selling and promotion of Tafasitamab (on-label only), reimbursement and patient services support (within compliance guidelines), and to develop and maintain strategic relationships with key decision makers (i.e., hematologists, oncologists, KOLs, etc.).
- Achieve or exceed sales objectives within assigned geography for Tafasitamab.
- Promote on-label use of Tafasitamab to targeted customer base.
- Strong clinical selling acumen.
- Maintains a productive and compliant working relationship with our GPO partners within the Community and Hospital Hematology/Oncology space.
- Develop strategically targeted account-specific business plans that reflect an in-depth understanding of local market forces.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop long-term relationships with key accounts and stakeholders within the marketplace.
- Create, build and maintain relationships with key decision makers, administrators, nursing departments, etc.
- Develop local provider payer advocates to support corporate and/or brand initiatives.
- Effectively manage time, resources and workload.
- Master the use of all technologies and administrative aspects of the role and ensure 100% consistency in task execution & completion.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Life Sciences.
- Minimum of 7 years of pharmaceutical sales, sales management and/or account management experience within the pharmaceutical industry, with biotech or specialty care organizations. Must have prior Oncology Pharmaceutical sales background.
- Proven record of accomplishment of achieving & sustaining top sales results.
- Experience with physician-administered infusion therapies is necessary; hematology/oncology experience strongly preferred.
- Expert knowledge of the Oncology business.
- Demonstrate strong analytical acumen to ensure the appropriate focus is placed on the right areas of the market.
- Demonstrate ability to adjust work approach to changing strategies to support corporate and/or brand while maintaining the highest level of performance.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, in a cross-functional collaborative environment, while maintaining an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and organizational abilities.
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with legal and compliance framework related to the pharma/biotech industries.
- Understand national and local reimbursement policies (per US compliance guidelines) for the assigned region.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends, as required.
Position Location and/or Territory and Travel
- Position is located within assigned regions. Associate must live within the territory.
- Position will require a minimum of at least 60% travel or as needed
Culture & Benefits
As a full time, employee of MorphoSys US Inc., you will receive a comprehensive benefits package consisting of medical and dental, vision, life, disability and more. We offer a competitive PTO and holiday schedule – giving you the time you need to recharge, along with a 401k retirement plan which allows you the opportunity to save for your future with an employer matching program. Our culture is a collaborative work environment, and we believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success
Health and Safety
Full vaccination against COVID 19 is a requirement for this position.
MorphoSys US Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment with non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
MorphoSys is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
MorphoSys US Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with MorphoSys US Inc.’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Morphosys, US Inc. conducts background screening, reference checks and confirmation of vaccination for COVID-19 as part of its pre-employment screening process. This description is not intended to be constructed as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, or requirements for the position. This position may change or assume additional duties at any time. The employee may be requested to perform different or additional duties as assigned.