Senior Clinical Supply Chain Manager (gn)
At MorphoSys, we are motivated by our mission: More life for people with cancer. As a global, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, we are driven by the urgency to discover, develop, and deliver groundbreaking medicines, aspiring to redefine how cancer is treated.
Our success is created by our people, and we bring together exceptional talent from around the world, offering our colleagues a collaborative, flexible, and diverse work environment. We are looking for individuals who share our values and are motivated to improve the lives of people impacted by cancer.
- Clinical Trial Supply is part of the Global Supply Chain and External Operations Organization.
- It is the responsibility of the team is to ensure the supply of all our studies across the entire pipeline and study phase.
- This begins with planning all the way through Packaging and Labeling activities as well as distribution services.
- Develop supply options for clinical trials; this will include alignment of sourcing activities, detailed plans including timing of purchases of material, and the identification and management of risks.
- Be the go-to contact for clinical supplies management with Clinical Operations and actively participate in respective Clinical Trial Team (CTT) meetings.
- Set-up and manage supply-related topics for Clinical trials in an IRT system
- Budget monitoring for dedicated clinical trial-related activities for projects in close cooperation with Clinical Operations and respective Budget Owner.
- Extensive experiences in supply chain management of clinical trials.
- Knowledge of clinical labeling and distribution processes.
- High motivation, open-mindset, team-spirit. Ability to manage workload and timelines.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English - German is a plus
Our Culture & Benefits
- Flexible work arrangements to promote work-life balance
- Collaborative and innovative teamwork environment that values diversity and inclusivity
- Opportunities for professional growth such as training, leadership programs, and mentorship programs
- Meaningful work contributing to improving patients’ lives through innovative drug development
- Employee recognition programs and incentives to reward and motivate high performing individuals
- Provide a wide range of mobility perks such as, Job ticket (public transport), free electric charging and (e)-bike leasing
- High-quality building with a top-notch restaurant
- Innovative compensation package