Amounts in million
|Current 2022 Financial Guidance issued on Oct. 21, 2022||Previous 2022 Financial Guidance issued on July 2022||Explanations for Financial Guidance 2022|
|Monjuvi U.S. Net Product Sales||Approx. US$ 90m||US$ 90m to 110m||100% of Monjuvi U.S. product cost of sales is recorded on MorphoSys' income statement and related profit/loss is split 50/50 between MorphoSys and Incyte.|
|Gross Margin for Monjuvi U.S. Net Product Sales||75% to 80%||75% to 80%||100% of Monjuvi U.S. product cost of sales is recorded on MorphoSys' income statement and related profit/loss is split 50/50 between MorphoSys and Incyte.|
|R&D expenses||€ 275m to 300m||€ 275 to 300m||
|SG&A expenses||€ 150m to 165m||€ 150m to 165m||
53% to 58% of mid-point of SG&A expenses represent Monjuvi U.S. selling costs of which 100% are recorded in MorphoSys’ income statement. Incyte reimburses MorphoSys for half of these selling expenses.
Additional information related to 2022 Financial Guidance:
- Tremfya royalties will continue to be recorded as revenue without any cost of sales in MorphoSys' income statement. These royalties, however, will not contribute any cash to MorphoSys as 100% of the royalties will be passed on to Royalty Pharma.
- MorphoSys anticipates receiving royalties for Minjuvi(R) sales outside of the U.S.
- MorphoSys does not anticipate any significant cash-accretive revenues from the achievement of milestones in 2022.
- MorphoSys anticipates sales of commercial and clinical supply of tafasitamab outside of the U.S. to its partner Incyte. Revenue from this supply is recorded in the "Licenses, milestones and other" category in MorphoSys' income statement. These sales result in a zero gross profit/margin. As such, MorphoSys does not provide guidance for these sales.
- While R&D expense is anticipated to grow year-over-year due to investments in three pivotal studies, the growth is partially being offset by the consolidation of research/discovery activities.
- SG&A expense guidance range reflects savings from synergies following the acquisition of Constellation and streamlined commercialization efforts.