Talent Community Germany
At MorphoSys, we are driven by our mission: More life for people with cancer. As a global commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, we develop and deliver innovative medicines, aspiring to redefine how cancer is treated.
Living up to the origin of our name – Metamorphosis – we transformed from a leading R&D partner into a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company. After nearly three decades in Germany, the doors to MorphoSys US opened in 2019 in Boston to launch our first breakthrough cancer immunotherapy, MONJUVI® (tafasitimab-cxix) in relapsed / refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL).
Since then, we haven’t slowed down. Adding to our leading R&D capabilities in Germany, a second global development hub opened in Boston to accelerate our US Commercial capabilities. In 2021, we expanded our portfolio with the acquisition of Constellation Pharmaceuticals, and we are continuing to emerge as a leader and future powerhouse in hematology-oncology. Grow with us.
MorphoSys is headquartered in Planegg, German and has its U.S. operations anchored in Boston, Massachusetts, offering colleagues flexible work models in all locations. The MorphoSys Group has more than 500 employees. For more information, visit www.MorphoSys.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our culture & benefits:
- Flexible work arrangements to promote work-life balance
- Collaborative and innovative teamwork environment that values diversity and inclusivity
- Opportunities for professional growth such as training, leadership programs, and mentorship programs
- Meaningful work contributing to improving patients’ lives through innovative drug development
- Employee recognition programs and incentives to reward and motivate high performing individuals
- Provide a wide range of mobility perks such as, Job ticket (public transport), free electric charging and (e)-bike leasing
- High-quality building with a top-notch restaurant
- Innovative compensation package
Join our Talent Community
We continually look to connect with people like you who want to apply their skills, knowledge and curiosity in a flexible, diverse and inclusive employee culture.
Submit your resume below to join the MorphoSys Talent Community and keep in touch about career opportunities specific to your background and interests.