Sr. Statistical Programmer
At MorphoSys, we are motivated by our mission: More life for people with cancer. As a global, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, we are driven by the urgency to discover, develop, and deliver groundbreaking medicines, aspiring to redefine how cancer is treated.
Our success is created by our people, and we bring together exceptional talent from around the world, offering our colleagues a collaborative, flexible, and diverse work environment. We are looking for individuals who share our values and are motivated to improve the lives of people impacted by cancer.
In the clinical development setting, Statistical Programmers typically design, develop, evaluate and modify computer programs to analyze and evaluate clinical data, and typically create programs using Statistical Analysis Systems (SAS) software to support the clinical area.Sr. Statistical Programmer at MorphoSys US in Boston, Massachusetts will be responsible for performing and providing oversight and quality control of Clinical Research Organization (CRO) activities in: Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) and Analysis Data Model (ADaM) Datasets development; Table / Listing / Figure (TLF) development and validation based on the Statistical Analysis Plan; and TLF Mock shells development.
- Working with Data Management team to provide programming support for Data Management activities including data review and identifying data quality issues.
- Performing ad-hoc programming activities utilizing raw or processed data based on internal and external requests.
- Contributing in process development, reviewing and development of Standard Operating Procedures related to statistical programming activities.
- Participating in Clinical Trial Teams, Data Review Teams, etc., and providing inputs from a statistical programming perspective.
- Communicating with and/or responding to internal cross-functional teams and clients for project specifications, status, issues or inquiries; and
- Collaborating with Statisticians and Data Management in planning clinical study.
Sr. Statistical Programmer will report directly to MorphoSys’ Head of Biostatistics & Data Management based in Germany.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Statistics, Clinical Research or Pharmaceutical Sciences (or its foreign equivalent), plus
- At least 2 years of SAS programming experience for a biotech or pharmaceutical company or CRO as a Statistical/SAS Programmer or Analyst, or similar position;
AND (OR EXPERIENCE MUST INCLUDE):
- Excellent ability in SAS data manipulation, analysis and reporting skills.
- Extensive experience in implementing CDISC SDTM, CDISC ADaM, and Define standards.
- Strong knowledge of TLF programming, including SAS / STAT and SAS macro language and SAS graphic features.
- Good understanding of descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Proficiency in industry standards, medical terminology and clinical trial methodologies.
- Submissions experience utilizing define.xml and other submission documents.
- Experience working in a globally dispersed team environment with cross-cultural partners; and
- Good communication skills and command of the English language.
Full-time; position is located at 470 Atlantic Ave. Suite 1401, Boston, MA 02210.
Interested applicants should apply online at https://www.morphosys.com/en/careers/job-opening. No phone calls please.
Culture & Benefits
As a full time, employee of MorphoSys US Inc., you will receive a comprehensive benefits package consisting of medical and dental, vision, life, disability and more. We offer a competitive PTO and holiday schedule – giving you the time you need to recharge, along with a 401k retirement plan which allows you the opportunity to save for your future with an employer matching program. Our culture is a collaborative work environment, and we believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success
MorphoSys US Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment with non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.