Senior Scientist Clinical Pharmacology
At MorphoSys, we are motivated by our mission: More life for people with cancer. As a global, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, we are driven by the urgency to discover, develop, and deliver groundbreaking medicines, aspiring to redefine how cancer is treated.
Our success is created by our people, and we bring together exceptional talent from around the world, offering our colleagues a collaborative, flexible, and diverse work environment. We are looking for individuals who share our values and are motivated to improve the lives of people impacted by cancer.
- Represent clinical pharmacology on cross-functional teams including clinical study teams and relevant subteams, and provide support for execution of clinical studies,
- Perform and/or oversee outsourced performance of PK, PK/PD, and exposure/response modeling for a clinical stage asset,
- Partner with DMPK and Translational Scientists to translate nonclinical ADME data and perform PK/PD analyses,
- Collaborate with Statistics and Data Management groups to collect data and prepare analysis datasets,
- Review and approve bioanalytical and pharmacokinetic study plans and reports, and contribute authorship to the clinical pharmacology portions of clinical protocols, investigator brochures, and clinical study reports,
- Present Clinical Pharmacology results and recommendations internally at cross-functional clinical study teams and relevant subteams
- Ph.D. in Pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutics, Engineering or related field and 2-4 years of relevant employment experience, or Masters Degree (or equivalent degree) and 6+ years of relevant employment experience, or Bachelors Degree (or equivalent degree) and 10+ years of relevant employment experience,
- General understanding of overall process of drug development and ability to analyze and interpret PK and PK/PD results and prepare presentations to communicate findings effectively,
- Experience partnering with Medical, Clinical Operations, Statistics, Data Management, DMPK, and Translational colleagues to ensure proper clinical trial study conduct from a clinical pharmacology perspective,
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic, constantly evolving environment,
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and attention to details, and
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks efficiently.
Culture & Benefits
As a full time, employee of MorphoSys US Inc., you will receive a comprehensive benefits package consisting of medical and dental, vision, life, disability and more. We offer a competitive flexible time off program and holiday schedule – giving you the time you need to recharge, along with a 401k retirement plan which allows you the opportunity to save for your future with an employer matching program. Our culture is a collaborative work environment, and we believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success.
Health and Safety
Full vaccination against COVID 19 is a requirement for this position.
MorphoSys US Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment with non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
MorphoSys is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org