Technical Assistant Translational Research (gn)
At MorphoSys, we are motivated by our mission: More life for people with cancer. As a global, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, we are driven by the urgency to discover, develop, and deliver groundbreaking medicines, aspiring to redefine how cancer is treated.
Our success is created by our people, and we bring together exceptional talent from around the world, offering our colleagues a collaborative, flexible, and diverse work environment. We are looking for individuals who share our values and are motivated to improve the lives of people impacted by cancer.
The Translational Research department is responsible to generate non-clinical data to support clinical development of our small- and large molecule drug candidates.
In close alignment with the clinical- and the biomarker teams, we generate data to unravel the drug’s mode of action, select the right patient population in suitable indications, identify resistance mechanisms and test rational drug combinations aiming to improve responses in patients.
- In-depth experimental characterization of the drug’s mode of action in cell-based assays using high-end laboratory equipment
- Cell culture work with cell lines and primary cells
- Development of pharmacodynamic- and biomarker assays
- Contribute to lab organization and maintenance
- Independent data evaluation, documentation and presentation in regular meetings
- BSc., M.Sc., CTA, BTA, MTA or equivalent qualification
- Experience in experimental characterization of small molecules and/or biologics, ideally complemented by relevant industry experience
- Hands-on experience with cellular assays
- Experience in handling of cell lines and primary cells from healthy donors and patients
- Experience with MS Office, standard evaluation programs (eg. GraphPad Prism)
- English as communication- and reporting language
- High flexibility in planning and conducting experiments
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills
Our Culture & Benefits
- Flexible work arrangements to promote work-life balance
- Collaborative and innovative teamwork environment that values diversity and inclusivity
- Opportunities for professional growth such as training, leadership programs, and mentorship programs
- Meaningful work contributing to improving patients’ lives through innovative drug development
- Employee recognition programs and incentives to reward and motivate high performing individuals
- Provide a wide range of mobility perks such as, Job ticket (public transport), free electric charging and (e)-bike leasing
- High-quality building with a top-notch restaurant
- Innovative compensation package